- New development, including site selection, feasibility analysis, design, construction and stabilization
- Acquisition of land, value-add opportunities, and select income producing assets
- End-to-end project capabilities from land acquisition to development, construction, and property management
- Development, acquisition and rehab of conventional and income-restricted communities including LIHTC, HUD, Section 8 and other programs offering housing subsidies
- We specialize in complicated jobs and truly believe if we can’t get it done, no one can.
Trust our Development Team to see Your Project Through.
At Lawson, we have the expertise and confidence that comes with five decades of development success.
Lawson’s vertical integration (handling development, construction, property management and asset management) gives us a depth of knowledge that few can match. We’ve cultivated partnerships with local and state housing agencies, municipalities, lenders and design professionals. And we’re skilled at executing diverse deal structures emphasizing creativity, transparency, collaboration and the best path to a successful outcome.
Simply put, we’re experts at seeing the big picture and doing what it takes to structure and close complex deals.
IDEAL SITE CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ acres
- Minimal to moderate demolition required
- Multifamily zoning preferred
- We will buy your land or partner with you on development
Vice President and Director of Development & Acquisitions
Let’s Talk About Your Development Project
See what our clients and partners have to say about us.
Director of Leasing and Development, Runnymede
Director of Virginia Beach Housing and Neighborhood Preservation
Where we operate in Virginia
Prince William, Spotsylvania & Stafford Counties
Richmond, Henrico, Goochland, Hanover & Chesterfield Counties
All Southside & Peninsula Markets