The Villas at October Apartments is conveniently central to many of Suffolk, VA’s countless points of interest such as Riddick’s Folly House Museum, the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, movie theaters, art galleries, fine dining and shopping. Take advantage of all the exciting activities Suffolk, VA has to offer, including, biking, hiking, golfing, fishing and outdoor summer concerts.
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- Pet-Friendly Community
2 Pets Max Per Apartment. 75 lbs Weight Limit. Non-Refundable $350 Fee. $25 Monthly Pet Rent. Breed Restrictions Apply.
- New Two, Three & Four Bedroom Townhomes & Triplexes
- On-Site Management & 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Team
- Resident Club Room
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- Laundry Care Center
- Income Restrictions Apply, please call for details
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Chef’s Kitchen with Dishwasher, Disposal and more
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access & Cable Ready
- 2½ Bathrooms in Each Apartment
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Enjoy Year Round Activities Including Hiking, Biking, Golfing & Outdoor Concerts
- Convenient to Transportation
- Minutes Away From Prime Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Median Income: $93,500
Effective April 18, 2022
Contact The Villas at October Apartments – Suffolk, VA
Address2028 Freeney Avenue
Suffolk, VA 23434
Monday: 8:30AM -5:30PM
Tuesday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Wednesday: 1:00PM – 5:30PM
Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Recommendationspowered by Birdeye