Modern Living on the Historic Elizabeth River Waterfront
The Retreat at Harbor Pointe Apartments is located on the east side of Norfolk’s Campostella Bridge, offering residents a rare opportunity to live in a brand-new waterfront home on Virginia’s historic Elizabeth River.
We are pleased to offer Section 504 compliant units at The Retreat meeting the UFAS standard for residents with disabilities.
The Retreat at Harbor Pointe’s energy-efficient EarthCraft Certified buildings offer two and three-bedroom apartments, all with two full bathrooms and high-end amenities including granite countertops, LVT plank flooring, energy-efficient appliances, and water-conserving fixtures.
Along with stunning views of the Elizabeth River and Norfolk skyline, the community encourages a fun and active lifestyle featuring an elevated waterfront walkway, a state-of-the-art fitness center, swimming pool, accessible playground for residents with disabilities, and bicycle storage. Easy access to public transportation puts all of Norfolk’s dining, shopping, and entertainment within easy reach including Downtown, The Waterside District, MacArthur Center, Norfolk State University, Harbor Park, Nauticus, Norfolk Scope Arena, Chrysler Hall, The Virginia Zoo, and so much more.
Income restrictions apply.
ADA AND DD UNITS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES.
The Retreat at Harbor Pointe Floor Plans
Rents and availability subject to change.
Square footage definitions vary. Displayed square footage is approximate.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
The Retreat at Harbor Pointe Virtual Tour
Check out modern living on the historic Elizabeth River!
Amenities of The Retreat at Harbor Pointe
- Brand-New Two & Three-Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Energy-Efficient EarthCraft Certified Buildings
- Resort-Style Pool with Sun Deck and Pergola
- Modern Clubhouse with Kitchen, Business Center, and TV Lounge
- Elevated Walking Trail on the Elizabeth River, with access to the Elizabeth River Trail
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Outdoor and Indoor Bike Storage
- Elevators in all buildings
- Handicap Accessible Playground
- Laundry Facility
- Community Garden
- 2 Full Baths in Every Apartment Home
- Granite Countertops
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Wood-Look LVT Flooring
- Black Appliances
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Water-Conserving Fixtures
- Canoe or Kayak on The Elizabeth River
- Easy Access to Public Transportation
- Minutes Away From Prime Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
No pets allowed.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Median Income: $100,500
Effective May 15, 2023
- EarthCraft Certified Community