Choose Exceptional Service. Choose Lawson.
At Osprey Place Apartments, enjoy the conveniences of city living, while being nestled on the banks of the Ashley River. Located just minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Osprey Place Apartments provides ease of access to dining, shopping, and entertainment including Riverfront Park, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, the historic HL Hunley Submarine Museum, Charleston Harbor Tours, and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens.
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- Two & Three Bedroom Apartment Homes
Large Dogs Welcome! 1 Pet Max Per Apartment. $500 Non-Refundable Fee. $25 Monthly Pet Rent. Breed Restrictions Apply.
- Energy-Efficient Community
- Beautifully Landscaped & Maintained Common Areas
- Multi-Activity Play Area
- Resident Club Room
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea Bar
- 24-Hour Clothes Care Center
- On-Site Management & 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Team
- Off-Street Resident Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Microwave, Icemaker & Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Some Utilities Included
- Breathtaking River Views
- Energy-Efficient Windows & Doors
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Oversized Closets with Built-in Shelving
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Washer and Dryer Connections in Every Apartment
- Water/Sewer Included in Select Apartments
- Explore the Nearby Arts & Culture, Entertainment, Dining & Shopping of Historic Charleston
- Convenient to The Citadel, College of Charleston and Boeing
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Convenient to public transportation
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.
Contact Osprey Place Apartments – Charleston
Address2390 Baker Hospital Boulevard
North Charleston, SC 29405
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM