Choose Exceptional Service. Choose Lawson.
October Station Apartments in Suffolk, VA, is a brand-new affordable apartment community. Our community offers all of the luxurious features and amenities you could ever desire! Such amenities include a resident clubhouse, 24/7 fitness center, and a picnic and grilling area. We offer spacious two and three bedroom floor plans with two full-size bathrooms in each of our apartments. In addition, you’ll also enjoy full-size washer and dryer connections and fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers in your apartment home. We promise you will love October Station’s spectacular location in Suffolk, convenient to many shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Enjoy being central to popular venues including Riddick’s Folly House Museum, Holland Plaza Shopping Center, Harper’s Table, Suffolk Golf Course, and many others.
ADA AND DD UNITS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES.
INCOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom
Watch the virtual tour of our 3 bedroom, 2 full bath floor plan at October Station Apartments!
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Features & Amenities
- Pet-Friendly Apartments
Small Pets Welcome! 1 Pet Max. 35 lbs Weight Limit. Breed Restrictions Apply.
- Brand-New 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Resident Clubhouse
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Grilling and Picnic Area
- On-Site Management and 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Care Center
Apartment Home Highlights:
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- 2 Full Bathrooms in Each Apartment
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Cable Ready
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Convenient to Many Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment Options:
Including Riddick’s Folly House Museum, Holland Plaza Shopping Center, Harper’s Table, Suffolk Golf Course, and many other popular venues.
- Enjoy Local Activities Including Hiking, Biking, Golfing & Outdoor Concerts
- Public Transportation Nearby
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.