Choose Exceptional Service. Choose Lawson.
Beautiful four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom home available for rent in the heart of Suffolk, Virginia! Our single-family home was built in 2013 and boasts many convenient features you will enjoy including a breakfast nook, dining room, family room, laundry area, office space, workshop, and walk-in closet. Additionally, becoming a a resident at October at Fair Downs gives you access to all of our apartment amenities, including a resident club room, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor grilling area, and on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Enjoy being central to popular venues including Riddick’s Folly House Museum, Holland Plaza Shopping Center, Harper’s Table, Suffolk Golf Course, shopping, dining, and much more!
This home will be available for move-in on July 14, 2020. Call our leasing office today for more information!
Features & Amenities
- Four Bedroom, Two and a Half Bath Single-Family Home
- Resident Club Room
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- On-Site Professional Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility On-Site
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Fully-Equipped Chef's Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, and More
- Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Office Space
- Walk-in Closet
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Cable Ready
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Enjoy Year-Round Activities including Hiking, Biking, Golfing, and Outdoor Concerts
- Central to Suffolk's Popular Venues including Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment Options
- Convenient to Public Transportation
Two pets max per apartment. 75-lbs weight limit. Non-refundable $350 pet fee. $25 monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply.
Contact October at Fair Downs
Address2028 Freeney Avenue
Suffolk, VA 23434
Monday – Wednesday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM