Choose Exceptional Service. Choose Lawson.
NO AVAILABILITY AT THIS TIME.
Beautiful four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom home available for rent in the heart of Suffolk, Virginia! Our single-family home was built in 2013 and boasts many convenient features you will enjoy including a breakfast nook, dining room, family room, laundry area, office space, workshop, and walk-in closet. Additionally, becoming a a resident at October at Fair Downs gives you access to all of our apartment amenities, including a resident club room, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor grilling area, and on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance.
Enjoy being central to popular venues including Riddick’s Folly House Museum, Holland Plaza Shopping Center, Harper’s Table, Suffolk Golf Course, shopping, dining, and much more!
Features & Amenities
- Four Bedroom, Two and a Half Bath Single-Family Home
- Resident Club Room
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- On-Site Professional Management
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility On-Site
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Fully-Equipped Chef's Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, and More
- Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Office Space
- Walk-in Closet
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Cable Ready
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Enjoy Year-Round Activities including Hiking, Biking, Golfing, and Outdoor Concerts
- Central to Suffolk's Popular Venues including Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment Options
- Convenient to Public Transportation
Two pets max per apartment. 75-lbs weight limit. Non-refundable $350 pet fee. $25 monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply.
Contact October at Fair Downs
Address2028 Freeney Avenue
Suffolk, VA 23434
Monday – Wednesday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Friday: 8:30AM – 5:30PM