SORRY, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS!
If you would like to receive updates when we open applications, please submit the interest form on this page. Thank you!
Market Heights is a brand-new 100% affordable apartment community offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments with upscale amenities in eco-friendly Earthcraft Certified buildings in Norfolk’s St. Paul’s District!
Less than a mile from the Downtown Norfolk business district, Market Heights puts residents in close proximity to Downtown, Waterside District, MacArthur Center, Norfolk State University, Tidewater Community College, Harbor Park, Nauticus, Norfolk Scope, Harrison Opera House, Chrysler Hall, and so much more. On-site parking, a bus stop on the property, and easy access to Interstates 264 and 64 makes shopping, dining, employment, and entertainment throughout Hampton Roads easily accessible.
Check out our well-appointed floor plans – each named for civil rights and community activists with ties to Virginia. Live at Market Heights and enjoy the perks of a modern, affordable apartment in bustling Downtown Norfolk!
INCOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY
ADA UNITS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES.
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Market Heights Construction Time Lapse
Check out progress on Market Heights, a brand-new affordable multifamily community coming soon to Norfolk, VA!
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Modern Community Clubhouse
- Enclosed Dog Park with Sanitary Station
- Community Grilling Area
- Pocket Park with Walking Path
- Indoor and Outdoor Bicycle Storage
- Security Cameras and Access Control
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- On-Site Services Provided by Hope House Foundation
- Brand-New One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Apartments
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer Hook Ups
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Two pet maximum per home
- 70-lbs weight limit per pet
- $250 one time non-refundable pet fee
- $30 monthly pet rent per pet
- Breed restrictions apply
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Median Income: $93,500
Effective April 18, 2022
- EarthCraft Gold Certified
Sign Up for Updates
Address651 May Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23504