AVAILABLE JUNE 2021!
Huntington Village Apartments will offer spacious brand-new two and three-bedroom affordable apartments in Virginia’s historic city of Newport News.
Huntington Village boasts open concept floor plans featuring fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers and built-in microwaves, full-size washer and dryer connections, vinyl plank flooring, and a patio or balcony. Residents will enjoy an active lifestyle with a state-of-the-art fitness center, playground, picnic area, and community room with kitchen, TV, and lounge.
On the HRT bus line and just minutes from Patrick Henry Mall and City Center at Oyster Point, Huntington Village residents will enjoy easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment to suit any taste.
Huntington Village Apartments is now accepting rental applications with move-ins expected for June 2021! Our leasing staff is not yet on-site, but is available via email and phone to answer your questions.
Income restrictions apply.
ADA AND DD UNITS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES.
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- Brand-New Two & Three-Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Modern Community Room and Resident Lounge
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Energy-Efficient EarthCraft Certified Buildings
- Picnic Area
- Key Fob Access
- Laundry Facility
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher and Microwave
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Patio or Balcony
- Ceiling Fans
- Central A/C and Heat
- Easy Access to Public Transportation (Hampton Roads Transit)
- Convenient to Premier Shopping, Dining, Entertainment
- Close to Local Employment and Education Opportunities
No pets allowed.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.
- EarthCraft Certified