Choose Exceptional Service. Choose Lawson.
Ghent Village Apartments is a secluded oasis offering immaculate studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes in Norfolk, VA.
Our pet-friendly community provides an unparalleled living experience with apartment interiors carefully designed to satisfy every resident desire. A full-size washer and dryer is included with every apartment, kitchens are fully-equipped with dishwashers, microwaves, and disposals, and two full-bathrooms are provided for all two and three-bedroom floor plans. Our spacious floor plan layouts also boast a patio or balcony with outside storage, large bay windows, and select units offer wood-burning fireplaces and cathedral ceilings.
Ghent Village Apartments advocates a perfectly balanced lifestyle of activity, leisure, and convenience. There is no shortage of amenities for residents to enjoy, which include a community clubhouse, refreshing pool, 24-hour fitness center, and yoga studio with organized classes. Take time to relax by our serene meditation pond or lounge with friends at the gazebo.
Ghent Village’s superb location may be the most notable highlight of the entire community. Just a few blocks away from premier venues in Downtown Norfolk, residents have an abundance of shopping, dining, entertainment, and employment opportunities. MacArthur Center, Waterside District, Chartway Arena, and Norfolk Scope Arena are around the corner. Additionally, Old Dominion University, Norfolk State University, and Tidewater Community College are also a short distance away
Contact Ghent Village’s friendly leasing team to schedule a tour or apply online today!
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Features & Amenities
- Studio, One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Resident Clubhouse
- Swimming Pool
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Organized Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Meditation Pond
- Lounging Gazebo
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- On-Site Professional Management
- Off-Street Parking
- Courtesy Patrol Service
Apartment Home Highlights:
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Included
- Two Full Bathrooms for Two-Bedroom Floor Plans
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher and Disposal
- Microwave Included
- Outside Storage Closet Included
- Spacious Living and Dining Room Areas
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Crown Molding
- Walk-In Closet
- Large Bay Windows
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Cable Ready
- Few Blocks Away from Premier Venues in Downtown Norfolk
- Close Proximity to Many Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, and Employment Opportunities
- Located Near Major Highways I-264 and I-64 Making Your Commute a Breeze
- Easy Access to Public Transportation
Two pets maximum per home. No weight limit.
$250 one-time, non-refundable pet fee. $35/month pet rent.
*Breed restrictions apply.