Choose Exceptional Service. Choose Lawson.
Crosswinds Apartments in Chesapeake, VA, is conveniently located in with easy access to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake and shopping, dining, and entertainment. The community is in an excellent school district within the Chesapeake Public School system, with Georgetown Primary, Sparrow Road Intermediate, and Indian River High School nearby.
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Features & Amenities
- Pet-Friendly Community
2 Pet Max Per Apartment. 75 lbs Weight Limit. $250 Non-Refundable Fee. $15 Monthly Pet Rent. Breed Restrictions Apply.
- Oversized One, Two & Three Bedroom Apartment Homes
- On-Site Management & 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Team
- Laundry Care Center
- Planned Community Events
Apartment Home Highlights:
- Large Kitchens
- Balconies or Patios with Each Home
- Mini Blinds Throughout
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access & Cable Ready
- Spacious Bathrooms & Oversized Closets
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Located near the heart of Chesapeake, Minutes to Greenbrier Mall & MacArthur Center, Prime Shopping, Battlefield Blvd & Major Highways
- Explore Downtown Norfolk, Surrounding Beaches and the Town Center of Virginia Beach
- Convenient to Transportation
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.
Address910 Providence Road
Chesapeake, VA 23325
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM