Cedar Creek Apartments in Portsmouth, VA, is conveniently located in the heart of the Churchland area. We promise you will love our pet-friendly apartments that include a variety of features and amenities meeting your every need. Our community features fresh renovations available for certain apartments, washer and dryer connections in select homes, and two full-size bathrooms in select two bedroom apartments. Cedar Creek’s central location in Portsmouth is within walking distance of nearby medical centers, shopping areas, dining and entertainment. Some venues include Poplar Hill Plaza, The Barrel, Towne Point Pub & Restaurant, and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. Call a member of our friendly leasing team to find out more information about our cozy apartments in Portsmouth, VA!
Select a floor plan image to make it larger.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- Pet-Friendly Community
2 Pet Max Per Apartment. 65 lbs Weight Limit. $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee. $15 Monthly Pet Rent. Breed Restrictions Apply.
- Oversized One & Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Military Rental Partnership Program (RPP)
- On-Site Management Team & 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Care Center
- Generous Resident Parking
- Private Entrance in Select Homes
- Newly Renovated Kitchens & Eat-in Kitchens in Select Homes with Dishwasher & Disposal
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer Connections in Two Bedroom, 2 Bath Homes
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Available in Select Homes
- Oversized Closets
- Lighted Ceiling Fans & Mini Blinds Throughout
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access & Cable Ready
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Access Peninsula Quickly via I-664
- Located in Churchland, Minutes to Entertainment & Dining
- Walking Distance to Medical Centers & Shopping Areas
- Convenient to Transportation
Contact Cedar Creek Apartments – Portsmouth
Address5624 High Street West B
Portsmouth, VA 23703
Monday 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Tuesday 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Wednesday 1:00PM – 5:30PM
Thursday 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Recommendationspowered by Birdeye